advertisement

Tuesday 3 May 2016

New Website Alert please read

Welcome to Ewatomi’s blog, my blog has changed site as we have upgraded to a new and faster innovative way to get news across to the public. Www.Ewatomiblog.wordpress.com 
This change is for the better as we aim to connect with the public  by providing accurate and important news on time about society matters. As you all know I blog a lot about things happening in Ilorin and across the world. My aim is to be one of the top bloggers in Nigeria and with hard work I can achieve this goal. I want to say a big thank you for all the support, encouragement and cooperation since I started blogging.
Thank you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://hiipevent.blogspot.com.ng

James said...

NewWorldCoins is well aware of the various needs of players, so they have prepared enough New World Coins for players on their website. As long as you go, you will be able to buy them, and their price is very cheap. For those players who need to buy a lot of New World Gold, it can help them save a lot of money.