advertisement

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Don’t Forget, I’m The Greatest- Muhammad Ali

In a recent interview with ESPN’s Stephen A. SmithFloyd Mayweather said he’s better than Muhammad Ali and Sugar Ray Leonard.
Floyd said “No one can ever brainwash me to make me believe that Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali was better than me,”
Two-time World Heavyweight champion, George Foremansaid Floyd is right. Foreman said “Pound for pound, Floyd is better than me and Muhammad Ali ever were.They’re smarter, they’re stronger, they’re overall just better fighters. This is a better generation by far,”
Muhammad Ali took to Twitter to tell Floyd and other critics that he’s still the greatest.

1 comment:

The Illuminati in Kenya said...

Join the elite rulers of the world. join the brotherhood for money and power