advertisement

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Toyin Aimakhu and Hubby Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary!

Wow its been 2 years for Nollywood Couple Toyin Aimaku and Adeniyi Johnson. There were seperation rumours circulating at the beginning of this year but they pulled through. They  took to Instagram to share loving messages with each other. Toyin Aimakhu shared a collage of their pictures and wrote:
It has been two spectacular years with my Rib and I bless the Lord everyday for sending me such a good, patient, loving and good hearted man. Marriage is a lot of work and commitment, it isn’t easy but you are doing your best to continue to make it work and I pray that the good Lord give us grace to celebrate many more years together. I love you my husband, God knew exactly what He was doing when He sent you to me and may God continue to give you all that makes a man a real man.. Thanks to you all for your support,love and prayers during the good times and the time of challenges. God bless us. Happy wedding Anniversary Okomi
He replied her with:
Seconds turns to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to weeks, weeks to months and months to year and year turning to years…Your love, ur uniqueness, ur strength and weaknesses makes me love u as the day unfolds. U became not just a friend bust my best friend… not just a wife but my mum, not just my woman but my eternal companion… God bless the day I met u.. through the thick and rough, through the rain and shine u stood and still standing (melo melo in @olamide_ybnl voice) even (when they fire catapult of envy in@reekadobanks voice)…. God’s love and grace prevailed….. Thank u for bringing sunshine to my world… I love u now and forever…… pls help me celebrate my WIFE!!!!! @aimakhutoyin …… All Glory to GOD.
Happy wedding Anniversary to them.

No comments: