advertisement

Monday 13 April 2015

Khloe Kardashian To Lamar Odom: ‘I Made Excuses For The Way You Hurt Me’

Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar in 2013, following multiple allegations of his infidelity and drug use.
Taking to instagram last night, Khloe shared a quote which read: “I knew I loved you when I started making excuses for the way you hurt me.”
It’s clear that she is still upset over the split, and the message comes after she confessed she will always love him, no matter what.
Speaking to E! News, Khloe said: “I will never ever not love Lamar. I was so obsessed with him in a healthy way.
“He was my husband, and I still wish he was, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.”
Although she wants him back, Khloe confirmed it is now up to Lamar to make things right.
She continued: “There’s nothing I can do. Lamar has to do things in order to change that aspect, but yeah, if I had my way I’d be married to Lamar in two seconds.”

Last week, TMZ claimed that Khloe and Lamar’s divorce case could dismissed because she is hesitating to file the relevant paperwork.

No comments: