advertisement

Monday 13 April 2015

Omawumi’s touching words to her husband and friends after surprise baby shower

Yesterday,Omawumi was thrown a surprise Baby Shower by friends. The singer who is a year older today April 13th penned down a touching note to her friends and her husband..Read below 
“Lying in bed after my friends threw a surprise Baby Shower for me… Today is the first day that i’ve had a surprise anything cos i always bully my friends that i dont like Surprise parties! Guess what happened? I cried like a baby! I felt(still feel) so loved!!! Thanx to all my friends who made this surprise happen! Thanx so much for the love, i selected my friends well! Different personalities, beautiful inside out, and real lovers of God. Thanx so much to my Lover, my Husband… I dont know where to start singing your praises! (more)I can only Thank God for showing you where to find me, i love you to infinity… Its my Birthday in some minutes, I stand in Awe of The Great and Mighty Creator for making me a testimony. I thank you all in advance for all your prayers… My birthday present from you is a good deed to someone who needs it, prayer and thanksgiving to The Almighty God for me and for you. O.B.Y(Omawumi Boma Yussuf)”

No comments: