advertisement

Friday 21 August 2015

Tonto Dikeh speaks on her marriage

Speaking with Channels TV, Tonto Dikeh said she has been married for a long time.



" i have been married for a very long time, just that i kept the secret to myself trying to enjoy married life. yea it just came out like 2 or 3 days ago. One mistake we do is having this very loud announcement on when you have been engaged and everything and its only normal that the media help you destroy your marriage before you even get into your home. so, privacy is key in my marriage." She said.

Talking about how marriage has changed her life, she said

" It has changed me alot I could say, it has. It has changed my perspective of life, it has changed the way i think. For once it has made me  a very happy woman, somethimg i never used to have. Happiness is everything. If you are not happy you can never be satisfied with all what you have or appreciate the people. I think it has opened my eyes on how to appreciate people despite the fact that they are who they are. I thank God.

Well, I wish her all the best in her new home.

No comments: