advertisement

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Adams Oshiomhole- I Met My New Wife ‘Lara Fortes’ As A Virgin

Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole is here with another revelation about his new wife, Lara Fortes, he said he met her as a virgin. He made the revelation during their thanksgiving service. 
"I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage. I didnt succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even tho I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.
“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiated her into the worldly ways.
“This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate, instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

No comments: