advertisement

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Meek Mill denies he proposed to girlfriend Nicki Minaj despite diamond ring

In a new interview, Meek Mill denies that he and girlfriend Nicki Minaj are engaged and preparing to wed. He admitted that along with the rest of us, even his own grandmother thought he was due to wed Minaj after seeing reports that the couple were engaged.
Rapper T.I. played the reporter for Fader Magazine where he interviewed Mill for the magazine, and asked him to clarify what’s really going on with the duo.
“I ain’t engaged,” Meek clarified adamantly, to which T.I. replied, “You never asked her, ‘Will you be my girlfriend?’ But she is your girlfriend. You may not have asked her, ‘Will you marry me?’ But you’re engaged…I’ve said my part, as long as you know what’s going on.”
Back in mid-April, Minaj lead everyone to believe she was engaged by posting an Instagram shot of a massive diamond heart-shaped sparkler on that finger.
Neither Mill nor Minaj said anything other than a few emojis on social media and one photo caption that read “I wish every night could feel like last night.” A source at the time told E! News that the famous duo was in fact engaged.

No comments: