advertisement

Monday 18 May 2015

“She is a Model in My Heart” - Adams Oshiomole


Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole got married to his Beau Lara Fortes aka Oshiomole on Friday and all he has been talking about these days is about his lovely new wife. Speaking at a Thanksgiving Mass held at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi, on Sunday, he debunked rumours circulating that his wife is a model.
“When I read newspaper stories and they say that Comrade has married a ‘top model’ I’m like maybe it’s another person. The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model but of course, she is a model in my heart and we hope and pray that we will be models in the heart of our God and I think that is the most important thing. I ask you to please continue to pray for us. It is not easy. I lost my first wife and it is not possible to replace her. Yes, I have married another but it is not a replacement. You cannot replace a wife especially one you married when you were young and you were anonymous. Nobody knew you from anywhere, you had nothing, no car, no house; now, that you can never replace. But I understand that under the Catholic doctrine I am entitled to have another wife which is what I am trying to do. Thank you for your prayers, support and blessings that you have always showered on me and the one you conveyed this morning on me and my new wife and we ask for more and more prayers that this marriage will be my last and that God will help us, to unite us and bond us together with the blood of Jesus”, he said.
SOURCE: PREMIUM TIMES

No comments: