advertisement

Thursday 28 May 2015

Wizkid ‘s Babymama, Sola talks about her Pregnancy and how she Handled The Shame And More



Wizkid’s babymama, Sola Ogudugu shared her story on how she got pregnant, handled the shame and the glory..
According to her, She only got to know she was pregnant, when the foetus was five months old, and even then, she cried for the remaining 4 months, asking God everyday “Why me”
“I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5monthsss… Damn!!! I Swear Idied and rose again! LOL.. Can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4months… i just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo!It was like film trick…”
She further revealed how she was disvirgined by the music star, the shame, the frustration she had to go through!
To think I just started having sex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me???  it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!! “
According to her, the not so remarkable incident happened in her final year in School, yet she still managed to finish with good grades.
“That was the greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I Thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown.. I’m THANKFUL”
And then the best part.
“Forget all the fleeked out make up and good cloths… Being a Mum is one hell of a job talk more being a single mum at 19!”
But Jesus changed her story!
“When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No…. That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!”

No comments: