advertisement

Saturday 23 May 2015

KCEE hawks on the streets of Lagos

According to him;


        "Yesterday I went to different parts of Lagos under the disguise of a hawker, hawking MTN recharge cards and Magnum cream which are brands that I represent as their ambassador. My aim was to interact with my fans and people on the street which is giving birth to a new foundation that will help take people out of the street as my own little way of giving back to the streets of Lagos that was once a home  for me. During the cause of my interaction with my friends on the streets yesterday, I was able to discover some raw talents who are ready to work if the opportunity comes their way. In the nearest future from now we shall be making a big announcement as regards to taking people away from the streets. God bless my fans and keep us all"







Nice one tho

No comments: