advertisement

Thursday 7 May 2015

Soyinka denies making disparaging statement against Igbos

After so many Reports on Wole Soyinka aboit him blasting the hell out of Igbos. Wole said Igbos voted with their stomach, the Prof said he didnt slam the Igbos. Read his statement below
“I have just read a statement attributed to me on something called The Cable, a news outlet, evidently one of the Internet infestations. My lecture at the Hutchins Centre, Harvard University, was video recorded. Anyone who believes what I am alleged to have said must be a moron – repeat, a moron. It is demeaning, sickening and boring to have to deal with these cowards who cannot fight their own battles but must fasten their imbecilic pronouncements on others. Only the mentally retarded will credit this comment attributed to me regarding the Ndigbo voting pattern in the last elections. I strongly suspect the author of this despicable concoction, and may make a further statement, once the source is verified.”

No comments: