advertisement

Friday 8 May 2015

Nigerian Gay rights Activist Bisi Alimi shares his HIV experience on Instagram

And Captioned it

"It’s 11years today I got the news that changed my life completely. It has made me who I am. Life has thought me to turn #Shame to #Pride, #Hate to #Love, #Victimhood to #Champion. I am not perfect but “hell yes!” I am stronger now. #HIV has thought me to look positively at life and though it has not always been smooth, I am smarter now than 11years ago. Thanks to all my friends @funmiiyanda @sholisha @shecrownlita @o_makanjuola @instaforakin @toksyk27 @thisisanino @olusholaremi @2undai @roger_jay. People that can see beyond the HIV and see a work in progress and invest in me. #livingpositively #HIVpositive #lovingmylife #livingmylife

Photo credit: Instagram/Bisi Alimi

No comments: